Warehouse full-time Loader/Support position available on 2nd shift. Key objectives are safety, productivity, housekeeping, breakage and accuracy. Job duties include unloading empty carts from the days deliveries and loading newly picked orders of beer or non-alcoholic beverages on carts/pallets by hand or various pieces of equipment. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and repetitively lift, push, pull during shift. *Controlled Environment Warehouse (68 degrees)
Normal Hours of Work:
Sun. – Thurs. Sun. start 2 pm. Mon. – Thurs. 4:00 pm. End times determined by nightly workload. Shift may run between 8 – 12 hours per night.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment and meet the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Ability to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment (pallet jack, walkie rider, forklift)
- Ability to meet work-load requirements with timely efficiency
- Availability to work a five day schedule
- Walking, Bending, Twisting and Pushing weighted down carts repetitively
- Reliable transportation required
- Pass Background Check & Drug Screening
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.