We are always looking for hard-working, committed people to join our team. Fill out this application and if there is a position we feel you would be a good fit for, we’ll get in touch with you when we are ready to move forward.
Normal Hours of Work:
In general, most of our positions will require greater than 40 hours of work per week, including weekends and some holidays.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides continuous, courteous and professional customer service.
- Completes deliveries in timely manner and ensures accuracy of billing to customers.
- Comply with all driving safety and State law regulations.
- Follow the stores procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and paper wrap.
- Re-pack product as required or directed.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes early mornings. (3:00am – 5:00 AM start times)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to work in a friendly manner as part of a team and to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and their staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to be punctual in meeting route scheduling and attention to detail.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Maintain a driving record during employment in accordance with Southern Eagle’s Driving Policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.