Contributes to the service team objectives by assisting in the proper and efficient merchandising, servicing of assigned accounts.
Normal Hours of Work: 40 to 50 hours average, per week
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides continuous, courteous and professional customer service.
- Completes deliveries in timely manner and ensures accuracy of billing to customers.
- Comply with all driving safety and State law regulations.
- Follow the stores procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and paper wrap.
- Re-pack product as required or directed.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes early mornings. (3:00am – 5:00 AM start times)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to work in a friendly manner as part of a team and to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and their staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to be punctual in meeting route scheduling and attention to detail.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Maintain a driving record during employment in accordance with Southern Eagle’s Driving Policy.
- Administrative – 30%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting, Twisting, Pushing, and Pulling – 70%
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
- Use of personal vehicle required (If required)
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.