Territory: Brunswick, St. Simons, Kingsland, Alma
Drive and determination in leading your team to proper execution of Southern Eagle Distributing expectations and policies. The District Sales Manager will maintain positive company morale, represent Southern Eagle Distributing in a professional manner and fulfill any duties leadership assigns. The major duties of this position involve connecting quickly with people in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic way. This position will entail working at an extremely fast pace, and will require working cooperatively to complete tasks. This leadership role requires the individual to train, motivate and evaluate all direct reports and ensure goals are aligned with both company policy and vision.
Normal Hours of Work: 55 to 60 hours average per week
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to team of Pre-Sell Representatives within a specific geographic area to achieve volume and expense targets.
- Assign Pre-Sell Representative sales goals, and track progress to ensure execution of all programs.
- Coach and provide continuous feedback to Pre-Sell Representatives on display/shelf schematics, merchandising, customer interaction, opportunities for increasing volume and profitability, negotiating and selling skills.
- Set strategy pertaining to account execution, display strategy, product distribution, and time management.
- Evaluate the efforts and ability of each member of team to ensure execution.
- Ensures all customer needs are met within district.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ABU Selling Skills
- Ability to delegate and follow-up.
- Ability to translate vision and strategy into practical initiatives and actions.
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 5 years Leadership experience Beverage Distribution or related sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated record of excellent customer service, sales building, and quality standards operations.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and maintains a good driving record.
- Administrative 75%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting, and Twisting 25%
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.