This is a fun relationship-driven business that requires a passion for beer, dedication, and exceptional servicing skills.
Normal Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday – until work complete Saturday and Sundays as required.
- Estimated 40+ hours per week.
- Company vehicle provided for servicing accounts.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient and timely servicing of assigned accounts to include but not limited to, the cleaning on beer lines, faucets, tri taps.
- Check all washers and all other areas
- Survey every account for sales/distribution opportunities and communicate to area manager
- Works to ensure a high level of service and accountability
- Work during special events and promotions
- Reliable and safety conscious
- High energy, results driven, hands-on
- Innovative, adaptable and detail oriented
- Local candidates with a great work ethic
- Previous technical or mechanical experience is a plus.
- All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
- Administrative 20%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting and Twisting 80%
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.