Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and assisting candidate through the interview process. Ultimately, this position will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Normal Hours of Work: 45 hours average per week
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and update job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Collaborate with external agencies to increase candidates for consideration.
- Serve as an ambassador for Southern Crown Partners for talent acquisition.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Travel between all Southern Crown locations (Georgia and South Carolina)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- Ability to travel 60 to 70%
- Valid driver’s license
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.