Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock shelves and build displays in Grocery Stores
- Remove any Out-Of-Code or damaged packages from shelves or displays.
- Rotate stock.
- Organize company products in backrooms.
- Re-pack product as necessary or directed.
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
- Establish and maintain a rapport with customers.
Normal Hours of Work: approx. 38 – 40 hours per week, scheduled Thursday – Monday
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a five-day schedule that includes early mornings and weekends (4/5 AM start times)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Administrative/Driving 20%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting and Twisting 80%
- The ability to lift products weighing up to 50 pounds multiple times within the day.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.