Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of how to slot product and how to maintain slots and inventory in the computerized inventory system by utilizing the RF Gun.
- To accurately, consistently and safely follow directions; involved in receiving, stock rotation, or shipping of cases various locations throughout the warehouse and/or in loading or unloading of trucks. Including any or all of the following activities:
- Operating various pieces of warehouse equipment (Cherry Pickers, Forklifts, Clamp Pickers, Electric Floor jacks, etc) to include daily maintenance. OSHA certified
- Maintaining computerized inventory control records over every product movement – receipts, shipments, transfers within the warehouse from one location to another, product returns, etc.
- Accurately identifying and receiving cases of product into inventory locations, using various pieces of warehouse equipment, upon receipt from the supplier.
- Accurately pick, pack, palletize, wrap and tag special transfer orders.
- Hand stacking cases of product in a specific sequence and location on a delivery truck.
- Removing cases of product from delivery trucks.
- Returning undelivered cases to their proper inventory locations.
- Moving and stacking cases for the purpose of conducting physical inventory.
- Repacking bottles of product into special packages for special promotional programs.
- Perform the cleaning and maintenance duties as may be directed by the warehouse supervisor.
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
- Observes safe product handling techniques.
- Cooperates with supervisors and peers.
- Is punctual and consistently available for work.
- Various other duties, as assigned.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.