Drive and determination in leading your team to proper execution of Southern Eagle expectations and policies are crucial for successful job performance. Must be an excellent motivator and communicator who can provide stability and leadership in a rapidly changing environment. Reporting directly to the Service Director, this position will require an individual with good time management, planning and communication skills. The individual must have the ability to consistently and effectively hold employees accountable to all performance and character standards, while creating a positive, supportive environment in which employees can learn the tasks and procedures necessary to meet quality standards. An active, positive response to a variety of challenges and time pressures is also required.
Normal Hours of Work: 50 to 60 Hours Average per Week
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to team of service representatives within a specific geographic area.
- Monitor & follow-up on daily route assignments.
- Effectively and efficiency utilize spare personnel to ensure route coverage.
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate service assistants to assist on routes.
- Covering last-minute call-ins or absences with spare representative or other resources.
- Conduct “Ride/Work With” sessions to identify performance strengths and development needs.
- Conduct Monthly Market Survey’s with Service Director to document market execution.
- Set, monitor, and hold employees accountable to individual, team, & company goals/objectives.
- Manage End-of-Day Check-in Process through capturing and communicating key service, safety, and equipment issues.
- Monitor daily operations and communicate any changes to routes, procedures or requirements.
- Evaluate efforts and ability of each member of team to ensure execution.
- Reinforce safety and performance standards through regular meetings and ongoing communication.
- Ensure disputes and safety/performance issues are addressed and appropriate documentation is retained.
- Conduct root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents.
- Ongoing training and coaching of equipment operation, routing, and vehicle inspection.
- Ability to sustain in a fast-pace & physical work environment (Lifting, Bending, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling).
- Customer Service and satisfaction
- Strong experience with merchandising standards within grocery or convenience retail.
- Desire to lead, coach, train, and develop.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – Verbal and written effective computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, & Excel.
- Punctual, with 4-5 AM start times.
- Ability to organize and execute a plan.
- Effective time management.
- Leadership experience with Beverage Distribution or Related Sales/ Leadership Experience.
- Demonstrated Record of Excellent Customer Service, Sales Building, and Quality Standard Operations Possesses.
- Valid CDL-A Driver’s License in the State of Residence
- Maintains a Good Driving Record
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.