Drive, determination, and the overwhelming desire to capitalize on sales opportunities, exceed leadership expectations and goals are all crucial to success in this role. Must be an effective communicator, able to stimulate and motivate others and be aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. This position will be responsible for all covering existing routes where needed and any other duties in support of Sales team. Representative will be required to gain and maintain positive customer relationships and product placement for accounts in grocery markets. This position will grow and strengthen retailer relations and will be held accountable for customer satisfaction.
Normal Hours of Work: 45 to 50 hours average per week
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment and meet the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Ability to meet work-load requirements with timely efficiency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel
- Detail Oriented Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work a five day schedule that includes early am starts
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Integrity of word and action
- Minimum 1-2 years Sales experience in Beverage Distribution or related sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated record of excellent customer service, sales building, and quality standards operations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and delegate tasks appropriately so team members grow
- Possesses a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and maintains a good driving record
- Administrative 60%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting and Twisting 40%
- Use of personal vehicle required
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.