Reporting directly to the District Sales Manager the focus of this position is building and maintaining relationships, working closely and accurately within established guidelines. Must be an effective communicator, able to stimulate and motivate others and be aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. Representative will be required to gain and maintain positive customer relationships and product placement for accounts. This position will provide a seamless transition during primary representative absence and will be held accountable for customer satisfaction.
Normal Hours of Work: 50 to 55 hours average per week
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a good working relationship with all accounts, by presenting authorized decision makers with factual sales data and periodic business reviews, and by prospecting for new business.
- Maintain solid, professional relationships with clients and good communications.
- Responsible for compliance with the company’s Product Freshness Rotation Policy within the span of your control.
- Effectively plans and executes promotions.
- Monitors distributor performance and makes recommendations to increase focus, distribution and volume.
- Responsible for maintaining account rapport, case sales replenishment and growth, quality assurance of products, and the follow up communication.
- Responsible for working with and communicating with the delivery personnel servicing their area to ensure satisfactory customer service is achieved.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to work in a friendly manner as part of a team and to develop effectively working relationships with colleagues, customers and their staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Ability to be punctual in meeting route scheduling and attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment and meet the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Administrative 40%
- Walking, Bending, Lifting and Twisting 60%
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.