Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage all functions of the warehouse to include processes, procedures, and employees.
- Manage a team of employees working both inbound receiving of product and outbound loading of trucks for delivery.
- Knowledge and experience with inventory control and computerized warehouse management system.
- Accurately, consistently and safely follow and give direction. Including any or all of the following activities:
- Operating various pieces of warehouse equipment (Cherry Pickers, Forklifts, Clamp Pickers, Electric Floor jacks, etc) to include daily maintenance. OSHA certified
- Maintaining computerized inventory control records over every product movement – receipts, shipments, transfers within the warehouse from one location to another, product returns, etc.
- Accurately identifying and receiving cases of product into inventory locations, using various pieces of warehouse equipment, upon receipt from the supplier.
- Pick, pack, palletize, wrap and tag special transfer orders.
- Moving and stacking cases for the purpose of conducting physical inventory.
- Removing cases of product from delivery trucks.
- Returning undelivered cases to their proper inventory locations.
- Observes safe product handling techniques.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts of inventory.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly full inventory count.
- Review, research, and reconcile all inventory variances between physical counts and computer records.
- Compose daily and weekly reports on inventory results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with different departments and individuals from various backgrounds.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) /Radio Frequency (RF) or related experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle Distributing is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.