Position Title: Warehouse Outbound – Order Selector
Key objectives are safety, productivity, housekeeping, breakage and accuracy.
Normal Hours of Work:
The Warehouse Outbound schedule is Sunday through Thursday nights, start times vary, and end times determined by nightly workload (approximately 8 – 14 hour shifts).
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build sales orders of product using proper lifting and pallet stacking techniques.
- Operate various pieces of warehouse equipment (Forklifts, Electric Floor jacks, etc) to include daily maintenance. OSHA certified
- Accurately pick, pack, palletize, wrap and tag orders.
- Deliver picked cart or pallet to appropriate staging area for loading.
- Keep damaged product to a minimum.
- Perform the cleaning and maintenance duties as may be directed by the warehouse supervisor.
- Report any discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
- Cooperate with supervisors and peers.
- Punctual and consistently available for work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Walking, Bending, Lifting, Twisting, 100%
Pushing, and Pulling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or (843) 388-6823 for assistance with an accommodation.
Southern Eagle is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.